To apply for this role please email the recruiter above. Please send an updated word version of your resume along with your target salary
Assigned customer account and specified component products to maintain and increase sales opportunities in the U.S. market. Also supports assigned Sales Account Manager by tracking, investigating & reporting sales information; assists in the resolution of issues that impede business development.
• Represents XXXX in providing customer support for specified component product sales.
• Pursues new component sales opportunities with customer base as assigned.
• Researches and analyzes sales and cost data for internal and customer meetings;
• Prepares or assists in the preparation of sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; attends and participates in customer meetings, to develop knowledge-base of company products and sales strategies;
• Supports competitive benchmarking for sales in areas of sample order purchases for R&D engineering analysis; and summarizing competitive data for sales management;
• Assists assigned Sales Account Manager with supplier research to provide Requests for Quotes (RFQ’s) to customers and to maintain the Annual Price Review (APR) documentation of price reductions, efficiency gains and/or reasons for price increases;
• Collaborates with other company functions including Engineering, Purchasing, Program Management, AHK Manufacturing Plant and Japan Headquarters, as required, to investigate current and historical data for problem resolution in such matters as order and inventory discrepancies or other issues that impede sales or customer relations;
• Performs other related duties, as assigned
• ~ 3 years of direct automotive sales experience, preferably in Japanese OEM-related accounts.
• Business conversational-level of Japanese language skills preferred.
• Experience in professional communications (verbal and written);
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; ability to perform data entries and report summaries;
• Possess a valid driver’s license for business travel requirements;
• Understanding of Request for Quote (RFQ), customer order and tracking processes;
• Excellent written, verbal and organization skills with the ability to pay strict attention to detail.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
• BBA, BS or equivalent.
• Intermediate/business-level Japanese language skills (preferred).
• Work performed in an office setting; customer offices and manufacturing visits.
• Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about facilities;
• Customer support and business requirements to include auto and air travel;
• Lifting of component parts up to 25 lbs. on occasion with associate assistance, as required.
To apply for this role please email the recruiter below. Please send an updated word version of your resume along with your target salary
Jackie Nabat, CPC, MBA
Executive VP, Executive & Technical Recruitment