Please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org that will be held in confidence until we both agree this is a good match
I look forward to speaking with you and discovering what your next career move could be.
Supports the launch of PLM+ within NA and Global Regions. Provides up front and operational end user support, guidance and testing to ensure a seamless launch of the PLM+ system.
* Develop and manage timelines and action plans to successfully launch PLM+ within NA and Global Regions
* Manages the technical implementation support for all disciplines
* Ensures training materials are written and readily available that are easily accessible * Conducts training for program teams and divisions
* Works with individual program teams / divisions to ensure their program BOM's are translated into specific PLM+ requirements for upload
* Works closely with program teams to ensure data upload meets specifications
* Support test activities for new programs launching in PLM+
* Identification and clearance of roadblocks: identification of problems in terms of product, process and implementation
* Supports the complete implementation of PLM+ within every discipline
* Lead regular PLM+ core team meetings and report status to the PLM+ Steering Team
* Setup, motivate and coaching of the program teams in US and Global Regions
* Interaction with customer, plant on working level
* Support test activities with core team EU
* Participation in regular PLM+ meeting of core team. PLM+ meetings to deploy and support changes in US region
* Support the close-down of Agile system and aligning program teams to use PLM+
* Supports other Business Process projects as requested
* Upholds authorities as detailed in Standard Operating Procedure SOP-8000
Knowledge and Education
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Program Management or related field, or five years equivalent experience.
* Five (5) years Engineering and/or Program Management
* Experience with PLM and SAP preferred
* Experience with IT background, preferred
* Knowledge in technical standards and processes
* Excellent communication skills
* Good working knowledge of actual manufacturing environment and associated business processes
* Basic understanding of the Engineering Systems and Product Data Management Systems, as well as Product Lifecycle Management Systems
* Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook (or equivalent software) required
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to successfully complete the multiple tasks with established and changing deadlines
* Proficient in relevant in-house PLM software applications.
* Strong communication skills: verbal, written and technical presentations
Manager Talent Acquisition / Sr. Executive Technical Recruiter