Please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org that will be held in confidence until we both agree this is a good match
I look forward to speaking with you and discovering what your next career move could be.
Manager responsible for all employees and activities in their respective plants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Staffing, administration, production, quality, materials, equipment and financial performance of the plant.
• Interprets and administers company policy at the plant level
• Safe Work Environment and Safety Programs
• Ability to identify, select, train and coach team members
• Responsible for overall coordination and communication throughout the plant(s) and across divisions
• Provides model behavior to demonstrate corporate values
• Manage and monitor all plant ISO/TS16949 requirements to satisfy corporate requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelors degree in manufacturing management, or equivalent education and experience
Eight+ years of experience, or equivalent
Leadership, coaching and continuous communication with salary and hourly workforce
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Knowledge and understanding of Metal Stamping and Assembly Operations
Computer skills sufficient to manage day to day operations
Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization including Customers and Suppliers
Ability to work effectively with people throughout the organization
Working environment and physical requirements of this position are those typical of an office and manufacturing setting.
Working environment and physical requirements of this position are those typical of an office and manufacturing environment. Job requires very frequent visual effort and concentration, and the ability to move throughout the plant, including second story areas.
Sr. Technical Recruiter