Please send your resume directly to email@example.com that will be held in confidence until we both agree this is a good match
I look forward to speaking with you and discovering what your next career move could be.
Responsible for all aspects of the control systems on automated assembly systems. From concepting through final customer acceptance and documentation.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITY AND QUALIFICATION
• Understanding and ensuring compliance with the health and safety regulations and quality standards of the country in which work is undertaken
• Developing new business proposals; and accepting responsibility and a level of accountability commensurate with the seniority of the position.
• Create a controls architecture from a sales quotation.
• Working collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff
• Thorough understanding mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic drawings.
• Manage the controls content of projects within cost and time constraints
• Review and evaluate customer specifications.
• Generate electrical drawings with AutoCAD or Eplan or oversee such designs.
• Program logic controllers in ladder, sequential graphs and/or statement lists. (Siemens, AB, Beckhoff, Pilz, etc.)
• Develop HMI systems for efficient process control along with SCADA & MES (WinCC, FactoryTalk, Xenon, etc.).
• Program industrial robots for applications in material handling, testing, machine tending or as per process demands (Fanuc, Adept, ABB, etc.)
• Writing computer software (VB, C++, SQL, etc)
• Work alone or with other Controls Engineers in commissioning machines
• Design, test and document safety systems for the machines adhering to established country-specific requirements (Pilz, AB, Siemens, etc.)
• Integrate and commission servo drives and amplifiers into process automation for linear and/or rotary movements. (Siemens, Beckhoff, AB, SEW, Bosch, etc.)
• Use experience with vision systems (Keyence, Cognex, etc.) and knowledge of different fieldbus systems and its implementation to perform duties.
• Troubleshooting and problem-solving
• Creating and reviewing machine operational manuals
• Maintaining and modifying existing control systems
• Liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors and relevant authorities
• Travel domestically and internationally 25-30% of the time.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field or foreign equivalent (desired but not required).
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience designing and developing software for complex high-volume production systems for automotive and/or pharmaceutical industry.
• Familiarity with GAMP 5 practices a plus.
• Understand budget requirements and project schedule. Technical writing for machine manuals. Accountable for project schedule and budget requirements.
• Able to travel to customer sites domestically and internationally.
Jackie Nabat, CPC, MBA
Executive VP, Executive & Technical Recruitment