Please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org that will be held in confidence until we both agree this is a good match
I look forward to speaking with you and discovering what your next career move could be.
Performs a wide variety of technological functions in various aspects of mechanical and electrical engineering, primarily in support of assembly, setup and commissioning, support acceptance runs , production support, optimization, documentation and Training in factory automated systems; includes editing of technical documents with approval of the system owner and version control.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITY AND QUALIFICATION
• Assembly of Mechanical and Electrical components on stations/modules/production lines
• Wiring of Mechatronic components
• Wiring of fluid components
• performing I/O checks on installed equipment
• Support in Setup and Commissioning process.
• Support in acceptance runs
• Support in production support on machines and production lines at customer site
• Give Training to Operators and Maintenance personnel
• Editing of technical documents with approval of the document owner and version control:
o wiring/mechanical/fluid diagrams
o Documentation and Manuals
o Work instructions and SOP's
• Troubleshooting errors and mal functions
• Product/Process Optimization
• Support Validation and Qualification processes
• Travel to customer in North America to perform
o Installation of equipment
o Setup and commissioning support
o Retrofits / upgrades
o Trouble shooting
o production support
o validation support
• Travel to Germany
o Assembly of production lines
o Setup and Commissioning support
• 3 to 5 Years Experience in Automation
• Experience with the assembly, installation, start-up of custom designed automation systems.
• Experience with test and automation systems is required.
• Must be familiar with the installation and trouble shooting of both mechanical and controls systems on automated equipment.
• The ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings in both European and North American formats is required
• Familiarity with PLC’s and HMI's/SCADA will be an advantage and experience in the medical / clean room industry as well as in Validation will be a plus.
• A minimum of an Associate's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Systems Technology or Mechatronic Engineering
Jackie Nabat, CPC, MBA
Executive VP, Executive & Technical Recruitment