Please send your resume directly to email@example.com that will be held in confidence until we both agree this is a good match
I look forward to speaking with you and discovering what your next career move could be.
• Position/job related know-how. Technical understanding to develop product, process and tools
• Entrepreneurial thinking and acting/business sense
• Problem solving skills
• Goal and results orientated
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Ability to work under pressure, endurance, and stress resistance
• Customer orientation
• Willingness and ability to continue training/education
Goal of the Working Position:
Ensure manufacturing processes are setup and capable to meet internal and customer manufacturing expectations.
Most important task and responsibilities:
• Ensure equipment and processes are setup to support series manufacturing (production) are able to operate within the process kalculation (PK) for each project.
• Facilitate (initiate, track, close) all process and engineering changes within the facility including coordination with the head quarters. This includes electronic document collection and organization of files.
• Manage SAP SCASE, including setup excel BOM’s, SAP routings, SAP BOM’s, Plant/local MDM activities, etc
• Conduct and present time studies, yamazumi, line-balancing, and initiate one-piece flow processes (as feasible) in coordination with the EPS department.
• Improve production and material flow through the manufacturing lines.
• Facilitate (initiate, track, close) all new launch projects and transfers within the facility (back-up to Launch Manager position).
• Develop initial operator instructions, standardized operating instructions, and first part releases.
• Development of process trials and DOE studies on various processes/equipment, etc.
• Development of technical documents for manufacturing parameters and processing windows.
• Support manufacturing concerns (scrap, productivity, and equipment issues) through problems solving techniques.
• Support EGA Systems: ISO/TS/IATF:16949, ISO27001, ISO14001, Gemba, 2S1Y, etc.
Professional: High School diploma/GED plus Associates Degree in a related field and/or equivalent experience. Automotive, Industrial, Mechanical, or General preferred. Good MS Office knowledge. Experience in process and product development is preferred.
Personal: Ready to take responsibility, leadership competencies, organizing ability, communicate with direct, indirect, and staff. Must be self driven and ability to work with minimal direction.
Jackie Nabat, CPC, MBA
Executive VP, Executive & Technical Recruitment