Please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org that will be held in confidence until we both agree this is a good match
I look forward to speaking with you and discovering what your next career move could be.
Responsible for growth of our automotive customer based in addition to the development of new business opportunities with GM, Ford, Chrysler and Tier I Suppliers/ applications throughout North America.
• Assist in the development of innovative bearing solutions for automotive customers via new products for applications in which there are substantial growth opportunities.
• Utilize CRM as primary tool to document and report all customer related activity.
• Establish and maintain relationships with t automotive customers to generate new applications/sales opportunities.
• Expand our customer base by penetrating new automotive type customers, geographic locations and bearing platforms.
• Responsibly plan yearly / monthly business activities within established budget constraints by defining the targets/tasks/expected results. Prioritize daily work by timely consulting with automotive management team.
• Willingness to complete weekly and biweekly business trips to automotive customer locations.
• Capacity for creative thinking to develop plausible strategies to obtain automotive business growth.
• Flexibility to respond to customer’s requests that are sometimes pressing and demanding.
• Strong observation and judgment capability in difficult situations without hastily making premature decisions.
Communication & Teamwork:
• Must be able to work effectively in a fast pace environment where constructive criticism is encouraged.
• Must be able to work on multiple assignments at once, and complete assignments within deadline and with satisfactory quality.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualifications, skills & expertise:
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in product specification/technical sales into an auto-motive type environment.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Strong analytical and decision making skills.
• Technical/Business Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Outlook and Microsoft Office Programs.
Products their bearings are used in:
• Steering Systems: yoke support, steering column, gear pump bearings
• Transmissions: rear output shaft, main shaft and reverse idler bearings, clutches, pumps, solenoids, planetary gear sets, gear shifting forks
• Seats: seat recliner and height adjuster mechanisms
• Axles: driveline systems, kingpins
• Brake Systems
• Hinges: door, trunk and hood hinges, door checkers
• Engine Management: water and oil pumps, belt tensioners, pulley dampers
• Struts and Shock Absorbers
Sr. Executive/Technical Recruiter