Oakland County, MI http://dumongh.be/map
• Advanced Quality Engineer (AQE) –Corporate role- TS16949/IATF,PPAP/SPC/MSA/APQP/QOS/FMEA/8D/layouts
• Plant Quality Engineer: 4+yrs. QE/process/PPAP/APQP/TS16949/minimal travel
• Corporate Quality Manager: 5+ yrs. /Plastics injection molding & assembly QS exp.
• Plant Quality Engineer: TS16949/QS9000/SPC/PPAP/MSA/APQP/FMEA/QOS/8D/Problem Solving/Testing/Metrology/Layout
click Macomb County, MI
• Advanced Quality Engineer: Tier I (GM customer experience is preferred) metals/welding preferred/minimal travel, Strong APQP methodologies (SPC, control plans, PPAP’s, corrective actions, etc..).
• Quality Engineer: Tier 1QE/GD&T/Blue Prints/FCA-production Weld & Assembly/launch
• Supplier Quality Engineer: frequent travel to Canada/welding/stamping/high speed assembly
• Sr. Quality Engineer: plastics/IATF Auditor/APQP/OEM requirements/process control/documentation/8Ds
http://taverndining.com/map Wayne County, MI
• Supplier Quality Engineer: Significant travel to supplier south of Toledo, OH (approx. 80%) SMC/Bonding/ Diplomacy
• Sr. Plant Quality Engineer: 10+ yrs./industry standards/control plans/PPAP/APQP/GD&T/SAP/leadership/represent plant Quality in meetings
Lexington, KY click
• Advanced Quality Engineer (AQE): Direct hire with a solid Automotive TIER Supplier!
TS16949/PPAP/SPC/MSA/APQP/QOS/FMEA/8D, great communication and 3+ years of advanced quality.
Please send your resume directly to email@example.com that will be held in confidence until we both agree this is a good match
I look forward to speaking with you and discovering what your next career move could be.