Please send your resume directly to email@example.com that will be held in confidence until we both agree this is a good match
I look forward to speaking with you and discovering what your next career move could be.
Primary Job Function: read more
Maintain facilities, machines, fixtures, tools etc. utilizing lean manufacturing principles and tools.
read more Principal Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Troubleshoot advance controls electrical issues in a fast pace manufacturing environment including DC motor drive units.
• Repair and maintain mechanical clamp systems, safety circuits (two hand touch safety relays), contacting limit switches and Laser/LVDTs measurement devices.
• Assist in the installation of new equipment and facility prep.
• Set up and maintain SAP preventative and predictive maintenance schedules (facility & equipment).
• Perform facility maintenance as required. i.e. air lines, water lines, wiring, change light bulbs, paint, etc…
• Perform equipment repair and/or modifications utilizing machining, welding, and fabrication techniques.
• Execution of maintenance work orders pertaining to any and all aspects of the manufacturing process, facilities or grounds in timely manner.
• Work with external contractors/suppliers and/or order parts as needed.
• Follow and promote safety standards at all time. “SAFETY IS FIRST!”
• Perform short term activities to meet departmental goals and objectives.
• Efficiently utilize equipment and materials to promote/improve safety, housekeeping, quality, and reduce scrap
• Utilize maintenance techniques to maintain and improve equipment functionality to reduce daily equipment downtime. “Prevent failures from occurring”.
• Ensure correct implementation of automotive standard processes (ex. IATF).
• Work with cross functional teams to execute company initiatives (Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, TPM, Suggestion Program, Safety Committee, etc.)
• Communicate activities/issues to department manager.
• Perform maintenance activities per Maintenance Supervisor / Manager request.
Budgetary Responsibilities: click
Have good business sense and be cost conscious and be and be conscious of labor and material costs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required: http://ccmbuildings.net/map
• 1 -3 years manufacturing maintenance experience.
• Advance controls electrical knowledge including diagnosis and ability to wire with/without electrical prints.
• Fanuc robot or Siemens controls experience not required but preferred
• Working knowledge of fabricating, welding, cutting and forming for general fabrication or repairs (racks, parts and assembly equipment).
• Ability to troubleshoot/repair equipment (DC motor drives, robotic, electrical, pneumatic, plumbing, electronics, etc.)
• Ability to create job list with required supplies to execute projects
• Pipe fitting experience, Blue Print Reading, Electrical blueprint reading preferred
• Any of the following professional certificates desired:
o Journeyman Card
o Welding Certificate
o Plumbing Certificate
o General Electrical Certificate
o Machining Certificate
o Lighting Certificate
o Pneumatic Certificate
• Knowledge of OSHA and MIOSHA safety standards
• Knowledge of National Standard Electrical Codes
• Ability to work in a team environment to reach common goals
• Knowledge of SAP, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word preferred
Fast paced Automotive Manufacturing Team environment. Limited travel may be required.
Technical Recruiter/Account Manager