R & D Design Engineer- Oakland County
Please send your resume directly to email@example.com that will be held in confidence until we both agree this is a good match
I look forward to speaking with you and discovering what your next career move could be.
Job Summary: Advance R&D Design Engineer- Provide continuous engineering support focusing on strategy, validation,
and manufacturing. Hands on approach to design and develop new and innovative components for fuel system.
• Leads component design and development cycle for assigned projects.
• Identifies design solutions necessary to meet the required engineering, manufacturing and financial targets.
• Maintains up-to-date engineering records.
• Identifies and communicates design materials and specifications.
• Initiates and implements continuous improvement suggestions.
• Works as part of the design and development team.
• Meets with customer one-on-one within the scope of projects.
• Creates and maintains design files, both 2D and 3D files, based on internal and external customer.
• Required to work extra hours and travel to meet customer needs.
• All other reasonable duties and responsibilities assigned as deemed necessary by Supervisor.
• Validate all designs and prepare reports summarizing results (e.g., DVP&R).
• Simplify and standardize current and new designs to maximize economic benefits.
• Coordinate prototype orders, build and submission
• Abide by all company polices including, but not limited to the following; Health and safety, Quality and Environmental Systems, Human resources policies, and Our Employee Handbook
• Formal training in specified CAD system (5 Years). (CATIA)
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Good computer proficiency.
• BS in engineering.
• 5 years of related experience or equivalent
Manager Talent Acquisition
Sr. Executive Technical Recruiter