APQP Quality Engineer- Macomb County
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Support and lead in developing best practices and systematic APQP process
· Direct the APQP process in accordance with customer requirements
· Develop control plan documents
· Compile PPAP package and coordinate submission to customer
· Audit processes performed by production staff relative to methods and manufacturing instructions
· Identify and drive corrective actions to resolve quality issues
Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent training/experience
5+ years in an automotive seating environment
Strong knowledge of GD&T principals
Knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes and procedures
Excellent communication skills
High proficiency in print reading and interpretation
Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Working environment and physical requirements of this position are those typical of a production plant and office environment.
International travel required.
Ability to life 30-40 lbs.
Sr. Technical Recruiter