To apply for this role please email the recruiter above. Please send an updated word version of your resume along with your target salary
The Sales Manager – Seat Trim will be asked to lead a dynamic team on several OEM seat programs and will be responsible for growing margins on existing business, seeking out new business opportunities. As part of this, they will be directing internal cost analysis, processing and creating quotations, responding to customer requests and growing their top line revenue for customers within their scope. This position will also require leadership and mentoring a team to logically work through issues, understand general market and trends and provide strategic feedback to assist in decision making for the sales organization.
• Total commercial ownership on new awarded and current business
• Responsible for margin improvement by capitalizing on EC's, CTO, and one-time commercial opportunities
• Prospecting new business and direct interface with customers
• Preparation of quotations and follow up for new business awards
• Primary commercial interface to internal and external customers
• Providing insight and direction on customer market trends and strategy
• Identify key decision makers at potential customers and develop business relationships in order to secure new business.
• Achieve targeted sales growth and roadmaps for continued improvement
• Cascade management objectives to sales team and develop roadmap to achieve
• Develop a cohesive team that consistently gets results the right way
• A track record of obtaining new business and growing existing business.
• Experience introducing new products or expanding into a new market is strongly preferred.
• Exhibit professionalism and an ability to interact with customers, senior management and various departments throughout the company.
• High degree of tact and diplomacy required.
To apply for this role please email the recruiter below. Please send an updated word version of your resume along with your target salary
Sr. Technical Recruiter